This August I am .......



I haven't done one of these blog posts for ages.

Making: Huge progress with the nursery as you will have seen in other posts

Cooking: quick, easy meals and the kids favourites while they are home for summer

Drinking: The best mochas from Whitmuir the Organic Place

Reading: Books about creating a wildlife garden, next project at the nursery

Wanting: to succeed

Looking: At how much we have achieved already

Playing: Still playing the Outlander series Soundtrack, love love love the music

Wishing: My sister didn't have breast cancer and have to go through so much

Enjoying: The very positive feedback we keep getting from customers

Loving: the positive people I am colaborating with at Whitmuir

Smelling: The sweet peas growing in the garden

Wearing: too many layers, such a cold summer

Anticipating: the future

Buying: books

Disliking: the unseasonally cold summer

Eating: Too much chocolate, it's a stress management thing :)

Planting: new borders in the nursery

Marvelling: at life's twists and turns

Wondering: just wondering

Feeling: worried about my sister, her operation and recovery

Comments

  1. I do wish we lived north of the border, such a beautiful place. It's still on the cards despite the recent house purchase! And next time we come up we'll try and visit your nursery.
    I hope your sister is managing OK. It's a horrible time and a horrible thing to happen. Sending all good wishes to you both and your loved ones.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, thanks for commenting, it would be lovely to meet you if you made a visit. It's difficult being do far away and unable to help my sister, but she is in good hands, thanks for your good wishes x

      Delete
  2. I think all you have done is a real achievement this summer, and I hope you've found some time to relax as well. I'm sorry to hear about your sister and wish her well.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy, I'm not good at relaxing, always so much to do! I am however taking a Tuesday off now that the initial setting up is done at the nursery and looking at a Monday off through the winter, so we can have some time together. I was standing this morning in the sun looking at my little empire thinking wow, look what we did in 8 weeks :) Thanks for the wishes for my sister, it's a waiting game, which is always hard, have a great week x

      Delete
  3. I hope you are enjoy a bit of good weather Rona - it has been quite nice here this weekend.
    Wishing everything goes well for your sister. I must be a worrying time for you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie, thanks, yes its beautiful today, bringing lots of people out too which is great. Very worrying, but she is really positive, which I think helps.

      Delete

Post a Comment